This is the most comprehensive plan and perfect for those parents who want hands on and written support for teaching their child to sleep in the baby’s own space. As with the other plans, this one includes an initial consultation and detailed intake form. I will also ask for you to log 3 consecutive days of sleep, feeding and behaviors so that I can analyze natural sleep patterns and develop a sleep plan customized to your baby’s needs. In addition, this hands on package will allow me to see what is happening with your child’s sleep in his/her natural sleep environment. This package is great for those not in the Charlotte, NC area, and can be done virtually allowing for the same level of support. This gives us time to review what the sleep space will look like (I will make very specific recommendations for your home) based on the American Pediatric Association recommendations. We will take time to review and train your family on the implementation of the sleep plan. The package includes 14 days of unlimited text and email support, a daily communication and sleep log, two twenty minutes follow up phone calls and an exit email detailing future sleep needs and guidance for your child. Beyond the 14 days of unlimited support, the plan includes another 14 days of limited support. During this 14 day period, the daily sleep logs and communication cease but emails and texts continue. That is one month of support!
- Initial phone consultation and intake
- Personalized sleep plan based on 3 days of recorded data for your baby
- 2 hour virtual in home tour/visit
- 14 days unlimited text and email support with daily communication and sleep log
- Additional 14 days support via email and text
- Two twenty minute follow up calls
- Exit email with sleep guidance to use as your baby grows